DreamTrip: London Sights by Land, Air & Water London, England
When?Start time: Friday 3:00pm (30 November)
End time: Monday 12:00pm (03 December)
About Your Trip
By land, water and air, explore England's capital, London, a multifaceted city that captivates with an impressive collection of historic and modern-day sights. Meet your fellow DreamTrippers at the hotel bar, Dry Martini by Javier de las Muelas, for a warm welcome reception on your first evening. Your journey through the city starts the next day with a guided coach tour, driving by some of London’s top attractions, with a stop for photos at Westminster Abbey. At Buckingham Palace, see the world-famous Changing the Guard ceremony, then head to the Horse Guards Parade grounds, the site of annual royal parades and ceremonies.
Then, you’ll hop on a boat for a scenic cruise along the River Thames for a different perspective of the city. Catch a magnificent view of the London skyline as your boat sails under bridges and past well-known landmarks. End your tour with a ride on the giant cantilevered observation wheel known as the Coca-Cola® London Eye (more commonly called the London Eye). As you rotate, marvel at the views in all directions from a fully enclosed glass capsule that rises to 443 feet (135 meters). Use the capsule’s interactive touch screen guides for more information about London’s highlights.
Use your leisure time to explore London on your own. Then, on your final evening, return to the hotel for a delicious farewell dinner with your fellow DreamTrippers.
What we love:
• Buckingham Palace has been the Queen’s official residence since 1837.
• One of the world’s most famous churches, Westminster Abbey was originally built in 1245 in the period’s Gothic architectural style, and expanded upon over the years until the mid-1900s.
• The historic city of London is home to 4 prominent UNESCO World Heritage sites, including Westminster Abbey and the Tower of London.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in London, England, as well as:
• Half-day city tour; includes guide, admission fees and one-way transportation from the hotel to central London.
• Welcome reception at the hotel’s Dry Martini bar, with snacks and 2 complimentary drinks per person (your choice of wine, beer, soft drink or juice).
• 3 breakfasts and 1 dinner.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Heathrow Airport (LHR), approximately 18 miles (29 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
Built in 1936, Melia White House is an elegant hotel located in the city’s northwestern Regent's Park, a neighborhood that’s home to a popular grassy area, Open Air Theater and London Zoo. Guests enjoy easy access to Oxford Street, Camden Town and The British Museum.
• The Place Restaurant, Dry Martini by Javier de las Muelas featuring an outdoor terrace, award-winning L’Albufera and 24-hour room service.
• 24-hour fitness center.
• On-site Le Dame Art Gallery.
Classic Double or Twin Room accommodations with:
• 1 double bed or 2 twin beds. No extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 1 adult and 1 child.
Family Room accommodations with:
• 1 kind bed and 1 sofa bed.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
All room types include:
• Air conditioning.
• En suite bathroom with hairdryer and magnifying mirror.
• Flat-screen television with satellite channels.
• Complimentary tea- and coffee-making facilities.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Melia White House
Albany Street, Regents Park
London NW1 3UP, Great Britain
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.
Events around Meliá White House
Tyler Childers at Dingwalls | London
Tuesday 7:00pm (04 September)
Lock 17 & Dingwalls, London